Thank you for entrusting us with your dermatology needs. To ensure the safety of our patients, providers and staff we will continue to follow CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19 precautions.
- If you are experiencing or have been exposed to anyone with a fever, cough or shortness of breath, please do not come to the office. Please call and reschedule your appointment.
- When you arrive at the office, please wear a face mask or cloth face covering.
- When you check-in, your temperature will be taken.
- We will continue to practice social distancing and ask that you maintain at least 6 feet between yourself and other people. If you would prefer to wait in your car, please give us your cell phone number and we will call you when you are ready to be seen.
- If possible, please do not bring other people to your appointment or please limit it to 1 family member or guest per patient.
We also want to remind everyone to please wash your hands thoroughly and frequently and use hand sanitizer when washing is not available and avoid touching your eyes, ears, nose or mouth. We will ask that you clean your hands before being seen and when you leave.
We appreciate you being our patient and thank you for your cooperation and patience to help to keep our community, patients, and team members safe.